Engaging with IBC online
Zoom is the meeting app that The Centre is using to deliver events online.
Here are our top tips for a better expereince.
- ASAP: Install the Zoom app you need for your phone, tablet or computer by clicking on this link and selecting the right installer: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207373866-Zoom-Installers If you have the Chrome or Firefox web browser there is a Zoom plugin that is very easy to use.
- ASAP: Use your Zoom app to log into a test meeting and check that your speakers and microphone are working properly: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115002262083-Joining-a-test-meeting
- Just before the Zoom session: Use your Zoom app to access our session using the link provided. In most cases the link you need is on the relevent event page on this website.
- To ensure a smooth experience:
- Plug your device in to a charger or ensure a it has a full battery.
- Check you have no alarms due to go off during the session.
- Log on to the link about 10 mins before the session is due to start.